Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentim Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Fre, 13 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 45,40 €
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tourim Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Fre, 13 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 25,80 €
3. Sisi Tourim Sisi Tour, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Mon, 30 Mär 2020
Ab 39,20 €
4. Bike Rentalim Bike Rental, Fre, 13 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 10,30 €
5. Budapest by Nightim Budapest by Night, Fre, 13 Dez 2019 - Sam, 28 Mär 2020
Ab 63,90 €
6. Danube Bend Tourim Danube Bend Tour, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Sam, 28 Mär 2020
Ab 57,70 €
7. Trabant City Tourim Trabant City Tour, Son, 15 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 154,50 €
8. Széchenyi Spa: Ohne Anstehenim Széchenyi Spa, Don, 12 Dez 2019 - Die, 9 Jun 2020
Ab 22,60 €
9. Bike Tour in Budapestim Bike Tour in Budapest, Don, 12 Dez 2019 - Don, 31 Okt 2019
Ab 22,70 €
Sightseeing Tour in Buda
Experience Buda, the western side of the Danube River of Budapest on this two hour sightseeing tour. On this tour you'll see the area's highlights, such as the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion and Gellért Hill.
- Get a two hour sightseeing tour around Buda
- See all the major sights
- Learn about Hungarian history
Explore Buda to the West
The tour starts at the Chain Bridge, from here we'll pass by the Parliament, cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda.
Our first stop is the Castle District. Here we'll take a short walk, during which you'll get to see the main attractions of the area, such as the beautiful Fishermen’s Bastion and the Matthias Church.
Next you guide will take you up Gellért Hill (Citadel) from where you can enjoy a gorgeous view to the city. We return to the city centre, where the tour ends, close to the well-known pedestrian street ‘Váciutca’.
The tour ends at the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.